The Greater Columbus Metropolitan Area is a full of summer fun and events including a whole host of Arts Fairs. From May through September there is hardly a weekend where you can’t find some great new art, support local artisans, have fun, and eat! In no particular order here are some of our favorite Arts Festivals for the Summer of 2019.
- 46th Annual Delaware Arts Festival – May 18th – 19th 2019 you can catch an outdoor street festival in historic Downtown Delaware featuring juried entertainment, food, activities, and more!
- Columbus Arts Fest – June 7 – 9, 2019. The Grande Dame of Central Ohio Arts Festivals is the Columbus Arts Fest located along the Scioto Mile. The Columbus Arts Fest is among the top fine arts festivals in the US also featuring live musical performances, dance, theater, and spoken word.
- Heart of Grove City Wine & Arts Festival– June 14th – 15th. Journey down to Historic Grove City and experience a variety of fine wines and small plates all while perusing fine art and local shops.
- Easton Art Affair – June 21-23 at Easton Town Center features over 100 artists centrally located around the fountain square at Easton Town Center.
- Westerville Arts & Music Festival – July 13th – 14th head to Heritage park in Westerville for the 46th annual Music & Arts Festival. With over 130 artsts, 30 performances, and 20 food vendors there is something for the whole family!
- Arts in the Ally – September 21st – 22nd Grove City hosts a late summer arts festival as well with over 100 exhibitors beginning with the Arts in the Ally parade on Saturday!
Do you have a favorite arts festival? Leave a comment and let us know which one is your favorite!