The snapshot of the Highland Lakes Real Estate Market as of February 8, 2017 is as follows:
- 20 active homes for sale in Highland Lakes ($339,900-$1,399,00)
- 122 sold in the last year (2.8.2016 to 2.8.2017)
With the above inventory and sold rate it puts the absorption rate for the Highland Lakes market at 2 months. This means at this time based on sales over last year the Highland Lakes average time on market could be up to 2 months.
Market national averages are:
- 5-6 months is a balanced market (meaning a stable market and not leaning towards a Buyer’s market nor a Seller’s market)
- 5 months and under is a Seller’s market (most of Central Ohio is experiencing this now)
- 6 months and over is a Buyer’s market (your home is in a buyer’s market right now)
Further breakdown of data for Highland Lakes:
- 64 days has been the average time on market for Highland Lakes homes for sale.
- $309.20 has been the max selling price per square foot for homes for sale in Highland Lakes.
- $141.04 has been the average selling price per square foot for homes for sale in Highland Lakes.
- 2877 is the above grade average square footage for homes sold in Highland Lakes
You can see all homes for sale in Highland Lakes by following this link or call Julie & Company | HER Realtors today at 614-818-7229.
Are you thinking of selling your Highland Lakes home? Find out the current market value for your Highland Lakes home by following this link or call Julie Wills at 614-818-7229 for a custom valuation of your property.